Reply by 1StopBedrooms

We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. At the present time I'm showing your order has been resolved with our claims department and you are in full possession of your bedroom set. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. Once again please accept my sincere apologies.
Author's
Style and Design

THIS IS A FRAUD!! I spent $3600 on a bedroom set in January and have still not received a complete order.

They attempted to deliver part of the order to me without the bed and the dresser was damaged. I had to get on the phone for hours to try to find out what happened. 2 months has past since then and I still do not have what I paid for, no bed and a damaged dresser. I have contacted my credit card company but I am worried they just stole my money.

Do not purchase from them. They are not a legit company.

No one will answer the phone or return your calls other than the reps trying to place an order to take money. Once they have your money it is all over from there.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.