Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Hi,

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. At the present time your order was dropped off to the delivery carrier on 1/29/18. When checking out online you are presented with a field to enter in your email address to receive order update. Occasionally a customer can enter in the wrong email which will cause any future updated to be emailed to you. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed which is stated in our policy at the time of checkout. We have implemented our 5 step process which is sent via email to a customer after placing an order in which the following steps are taking after placing an order.

1. Order is placed with the main warehouse.

2. Freight carrier transports your order from the main warehouse to the local delivery carrier in your area.

3. Local delivery carrier will attempt to contact the customer to set up a date and time via phone or email.

4. Delivery carrier will bring your furniture to your home.
Author's
2.3
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 28

I have an issue with this review....1st and foremost, I gave 1 star and commented I would have giving zero if possible.So is there a reason my rating was changed?

WHY would I give a 2.3?? I ordered this on 12/31/2017 and 3 to 6 weeks is what the chat lady said. We are currently at 4 weeks. Amazingly enough, I did the review on Sunday and on Monday the website updated and my dining set is "in transit".

This was the first entry of any kind in the system on this order. At this point, I just want what I ordered. I would have cancelled if it were not for the restock fee and shipping fees. The website says 7 to 10 business days so Friday 02/03/18, my items should be at the receiving warehouse here....we shall see.

Since I just received an order from that location, I will be calling them on Friday to see if my items have arrived. I also noted on original review that I had ordered a sofa from another online company on 01/01/18 and was to receive it on Tuesday 01/23/18 and it was received as promised. It came from Texas. This dining room set must be coming from China.

So please....do not change my comments.

If you look at the review, it is obvious it was modified.Thank You and please correct my star rating.

Original review posted by user Jan 13

I have a dining room set coming eventually.Ordered on 12/31/17, received an email on 01/03/18, "Great news!

Your order has been confirmed by the manufacturer and is being allocated for shipment. More updates to come!." This is the last and only correspondence I have had from 1Stopbedrooms. I think they send this automatically so if you cancel, they can stick you with the 30% restock fee and the shipping cost. I called on 01/12/18 and no exaggeration, I was on hold for over 1hr and listened to their recording repeatedly.

I had my cell phone on speaker and just was determined to wait them out, I gave up when I had to pick up my vehicle after getting it inspected. When I ordered this item, I asked for the price match to another on line company and was told they didn't match their prices because of their bad reviews.....at this point, I have major concerns about my decision to order from 1Stopbedrooms. There seems to be a lack of customer service, they say their average delivery time is 3 to 4 weeks. We are at 2 weeks now without any information on my order.

It may be better to pay a bit more and buy local. We shall see.

I will update as this process moves forward.Thanks Gloria

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Update as to the status of delivery of the dining room furniture..

I liked: Website is easy to navigate, Descriptions of items.

I didn't like: No follow up, No one answers the phone, Lack of concern for customer.