Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not a usual occurrence at our business. I'm do show that you had spoken to one of our service advised a couple of days ago in which a technician will be calling you to set up a date and time to come to your place of residence. Please let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with.
Author's
1.2
Style and Design

The couch and loveseat I bought from 1stopbedrooms broke about a month after I received them.Despite numerous calls 1stopbedrooms never answered any of my concerns or showed any regard for there customer.

When it first arrived I was told there were wires missing by the !stop's deliver service. 1stopbedrooms told me no wires were missing and to fix it myself. In a period of three months they just disregarded that my furniture was broken and not useable. Finally they asked me to send photos.

I did and still did not get a response. It is time for me to throw this furniture out.

It was an expensive lessen that could have been avoided had I not dealt with the worst company I have ever dealt with.1stopbedrooms is a scam company and should be avoided.

Review about: Coaster Furniture Delange Faux Leather Furniture Set.

I didn't like: Product and being treated so poorly by this company.