I ordered a sectional for the home I had just purchased but not yet moved into. They delivered it and I didn't notice (but a photo caught it while the delivery guys were there- it's time and date stamped!) that the bottom of the frame on the side was broken.

I saw it the next time I came to the house (about 6 weeks later) and contacted an agent. I emailed her photos and never heard back. In the meantime, I had already ordered a dining room set from them and had that delivered a few weeks later the next time I was at the house. That too, was damaged and the delivery people and I took photos.

I was assured by the CS Agent on the phone (Deliveright this time) that they would replace it if it couldn't be repaired. I have sent messages to 1Stop and even posted on the Facebook page for Deliveright and no one has called me or emailed me at all. It's been nothing but radio silence. My next step is this and if I still don't hear anything, I will be calling my card company to initiate a charge back.

Unreal. Do not use this company.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Replace damaged table and either repair or replacement of sofa.

Comments