Reply by 1StopBedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. We inspect orders prior to delivering them to our customers to make certain that items are in perfect condition. Additionally, our excellent packaging and shipping experience reduces the chances of damage occurring. However, we are in the furniture business and unfortunately damage can occur from time to time. Provided you note the issue on the delivery slip and photograph the items with issues and send us the photographs, the manufacturer will send replacement parts free of charge or an entire replacement and the white glove delivery company will be able to bring the items to perfect condition. We stand by our products. You will not be charged for the redelivery of any previously damaged products. We are really apologetic for this delay and we are really thankful to you for your understanding. At the present time replacements have been ordered in which the delivery carrier will be routing your order for the next available delivery date.
Author's
1.3
Style and Design

I purchased a couch and ottoman that were delivered at 10 PM on a Saturday. Delivery was supposed to be between 1PM and 5PM. I had to reject delivery due to significant damage. The shipping company were unprofessional and rude.

I have been trying to get in touch with customer service but I cannot get anyone to respond to me. I have called and been on hold over 30 minutes. I ended up selecting a call back but that was 5 hours ago and nothing. Also sent emails.

I have no choice but to file a claim with my credit card company. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They will take your money and use some cheap delivery company that damages the item and then not respond.

I have no furniture and am out over $1k!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Worst communication, Absolute worst.