Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Hi Josephine,

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. I'm currently showing that the replacement order was delivered without any issues. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's
2.4
Style and Design

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!

I am a Law Enforcement Officer and never encounter such a disrespect . I ordered a bedroom set and it was damaged. Called there Supervisor and took it back . Team Deliveright was very nice and concerning. They called 1stop Bedroom to see if another order had been placed and they won't answer there emails or calls . This was August 8th 2018. I've called, emailed and also emailed the below email address with no reply.

We consumers work hard for our money and deserve better service. The communication is non-existence. They will graciously take your money when ordering but if you have a problem you will get no reply, placed on hold until you hang up. I've been getting a serious runaround for two months for damage furniture.

DO YOUR RESEARCH PLEASE!!!!!

POLICE SERGEANT

Product or Service Mentioned: 1stopbedrooms Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: We loved what this looked like online and so excited to receive.

I didn't like: Product and being treated so poorly by this company.