Reply by 1stopbedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation and all of our reviews posted are from verified customers. We take these matters very seriously, unfortunately , we have no record or recollection of any customer experience fitting this account, nor can we verify anything about your identity from your name in our records. If you were a client of ours, we would like to investigate this issue further, please contact so that we can resolve this issue immediately.
Author's
Style and Design

I would feel sorry for some of you guys that got taken for a ride by this *** company, IF it weren't for the fact that it could have all be prevented.If any one of you took the time to read any of the potentially hundreds of thousands (big tip off there) of clearlyyyyy fake reviews.

You might have stopped and asked yourselves why a company would take the time to inflate their consumer approval so astronomically. Well it's cause they suck.

Come on guys .....you can't always blame the snake oil salesman, cause the guy who bought it needs to take some of that shame.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Fake news.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?