Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Thank you for your comments, I would like to first address your false statements made.

1. We are a reseller for all the furniture brands listed on our website and do not manufacture any of the products shown.
2. The photos currently shown are taken directly from Ashely Furniture and in no way altered.
3. Our call center is based in Manhattan NY in which the furniture ships directly from the manufacturer to the delivery carrier closest to your home.
4. If you currently reside in the North Pole we can have the furniture shipped to a freight forwarder of your choice. From there you will need to finalize the details with the freight forwarder.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact us directly using our toll free number, thank you.
Author's
Style and Design

Please do not buy furniture online thru these guys!!!! Its cheap plywood/cheap cloth material!!

Its best to go in person to see the furniture your self !!believe me there using ashly furniture name!!!this is made in a back alley of Pakistan!!!BIG MISTAKE ON US THEY CHARGE A Restocking fee!! Thats overpriced!!believe me it takes a few hours for them to build a furniture set!!there pictures online are fake!!not the actual pictures of the furniture set you purchase!!!!There in New York!!!

You mean tell me that they ship furniture sets from new york to the North pole for free!!! And the furniture sets are real light!!!anyone can pick these sets up by one hand

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.