Reply by 1StopBedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. I'm currently showing that your order has been delivered on June 9th. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's

TODAY IS MAY 20TH, IT HAS A BEEN ONE MONTH SINCE I ORDERED AND WAS BILLED FOR OVER $4,OOO WORTH OF FURNITURE. I NEVER RECIEVE AN EMAIL OR UPDATE ON THE ORDER.

HAVE TRIED AT LEAST 20 TIMES TO E MAIL AND ONLY GET THE AUTOMATIC REPLY. WHEN I CALL AND TRY TO TALK TO THE DEPARTMENT THAT HANDLES EXISTING SALES THE RECORDING SAYS "YOU ARE 156TH ON THE WAITING LIST OF CALLERS!" WHEN I PUSH ONE AND GET A SALES REP. THEY SEEM TO SAY ANYTHING THAT THEY THINK WILL PACIFY ME-- " IT WILL BE THERE IS TWO DAYS"-- WHEN NOTHING SHOWS UP I AGAIN CALL THE SALES DEP ( BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES I CAN GET CONNECTED TO) ANY THEY SAY, THAT ORDER WILL BE IN PORTLAND IN THREE MORE WEEKS. I ASK CAN I HAVE A PORTLAND CONTACT NUMBER BECAUSE I AM FOUR HOURS AWAY IN THE BEND, OR AREA, THEY SAY OH NO, YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND BE CALLED BY THEM.

I WOULD LIKE A STRAIGHT ANSWER I COULD TRUST FROM SOMEWONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THE !!!!! IS GOING ON.

I AM READY TO CAN MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND CANCEL THIS ORDER. THE ORDER NUMBER IS 8324037 ---WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND!

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Fact that i am getting the run a round on where the order is.