TODAY IS MAY 20TH, IT HAS A BEEN ONE MONTH SINCE I ORDERED AND WAS BILLED FOR OVER $4,OOO WORTH OF FURNITURE. I NEVER RECIEVE AN EMAIL OR UPDATE ON THE ORDER.

HAVE TRIED AT LEAST 20 TIMES TO E MAIL AND ONLY GET THE AUTOMATIC REPLY. WHEN I CALL AND TRY TO TALK TO THE DEPARTMENT THAT HANDLES EXISTING SALES THE RECORDING SAYS "YOU ARE 156TH ON THE WAITING LIST OF CALLERS!" WHEN I PUSH ONE AND GET A SALES REP. THEY SEEM TO SAY ANYTHING THAT THEY THINK WILL PACIFY ME-- " IT WILL BE THERE IS TWO DAYS"-- WHEN NOTHING SHOWS UP I AGAIN CALL THE SALES DEP ( BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES I CAN GET CONNECTED TO) ANY THEY SAY, THAT ORDER WILL BE IN PORTLAND IN THREE MORE WEEKS. I ASK CAN I HAVE A PORTLAND CONTACT NUMBER BECAUSE I AM FOUR HOURS AWAY IN THE BEND, OR AREA, THEY SAY OH NO, YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND BE CALLED BY THEM.

I WOULD LIKE A STRAIGHT ANSWER I COULD TRUST FROM SOMEWONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THE !!!!! IS GOING ON.

I AM READY TO CAN MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND CANCEL THIS ORDER. THE ORDER NUMBER IS 8324037 ---WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Fact that i am getting the run a round on where the order is.

Comments