Reply by 1StopBedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks however maximum time frame is 6 weeks as stated in our policy Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. We inspect orders prior to delivering them to our customers to make certain that items are in perfect condition. Additionally, our excellent packaging and shipping experience reduces the chances of damage occurring. However, we are in the furniture business and unfortunately damage can occur from time to time. We stand by our products. You will not be charged for the redelivery of any previously damaged products. We are really apologetic for this delay and we are really thankful to you for your understanding.
Author's

I was nervous to purchase a couch online without seeing it first, but what I should have been more concerned with was purchasing a couch from a horrible company like 1Stopbedrooms. After waiting a month for the couch to be delivered (after they told me via phone that they would request a "rush") it came with lumpy, uneven cushions.

This was at the end of August and it is now mid-October and they've still not fixed it. Now, they won't even accept a return because it's been more than 15 days. The person I spoke with today (after waiting on hold for 1 hour and 10 minutes - no joke!) said he was the highest person in charge and I couldn't speak to anyone else. His names was Jeff at ext.

7008 - if that's even his real name and extension. Their website says customer service is their number one priority, but apparently, they're satisfied with customers waiting on hold for hours and not receiving call backs when you choose that option. I've also sent countless emails that have gone unanswered; the only thing this Jeff guy could say to me was that I was wrong and they have over 15,000 positive reviews.

They never once apologized to me, not even after the phone was disconnected after it took me 30+ minutes to finally reach someone and then when I called back I was on hold again for 40+ minutes. I have everything documented very well, but this company sticks with "THE CUSTOMER IS WRONG" philosophy and will do nothing further to help me, so I'm out $960 and a functional couch.

Reason of review: Not as described.