Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Please let us apologize for the difficulties and inconvenience you experienced with the delay on your order. We are in constant pursuit of perfection and are already working on solutions that will prevent similar problems from occurring in the future. We have requested updated inventory feeds on a daily basis from the manufacturer to ensure our process will be stronger than ever and will help eliminate the problems you experienced. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused and look forward to filling your future orders in timely manner.
Author's

Extremely disappointed in this company after reading all these rave reviews; makes you wonder who is truly writing them.We ordered a sectional and were told the LONGEST it would take to get would be 4 weeks.

You never get updated on an actual delivery date; you have to wait until it hits your local factory and they'll randomly surprise you with a phone call to set up a delivery date and time which is extremely inconvenient if you have any kind of life or work schedule. It was nearing the 4 week mark on our sectional when I called to get an update. Surprise, it's back ordered! Nobody bothered to call to let us know (even though I had specifically asked if we would be notified if it became back ordered so we could take our business elsewhere).

This happened again 2 weeks later, after I followed up myself yet again. It was going on 8 weeks for delivery which is bizarre. I can understand things being back ordered but if you aren't showing it coming into the warehouse within 4 weeks, don't lie to get business. And the whole time ours was on order, the website said there was still 7 left in stock, hurry and order now before it's too late!

LIES. It's not in stock.

Sad how they treat paying customers.I don't imagine this place to be in business much longer.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?

Comments

Sylmar, California, United States #1289719

I had similar experience.Except when they finally delivered after 8 weeks bed didn't have any hardware or instructions.

One week later still no hardware bed is in pieces in my living room.Terrible terrible experience with this company.

comments