Reply by 1stopbedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed which is stated in our policy at the time of checkout. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we will work with the customer and offer an incentive for the delay for any future order. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's

It started with a terrible customer experience following our furniture order from 1StopBedrooms.com (aka One Stop Bedrooms, 1Stop Bedrooms). Our order took over a month longer than the highest estimated delivery time. With no status provided, no support emails returned, we had to resort 5 phone calls and hours on hold. Delivery was only made after WE discovered that the furniture actually arrived in our city.

In order to warn other consumers, we left a few accurate online reviews online. That's when the company began harassing us. Using our private information in the order, we believe the owner (unverified) or other agent of 1StopBedrooms began emailing our personal accounts, calling my and my wife's cell phones AND work numbers (we think via thoroughly Googling us). In an attempt to remove the reviews, they made false promises of refunds, then threats to cancel our orders, threats against our jobs (including leaving reviews on our completely unrelated company websites), then unusual text threat messages at all hours consisting of "better look for another job", and the list goes on and on. I figure we've spend over 30 hours dealing with them, not including the time our employers and family members have wasted.

The saga continues and there's something new every day. My wife is scared and crying, I am pissed and there is no end in sight. I am now filing police reports and documenting everything. We've hired a lawyer. This company is horrific.

I can only hope that people will avoid having the same experience. If you order from them you will be rolling the dice. If you complain or (God forbid) leave a negative review anywhere, they will be coming after you in more ways than you can imagine.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Harassment.

Preferred solution: leave us alone.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?

Comments

They deleted my honest, one star review on trust pilot stating I bought my product from Ashley furniture.I had to prove I purchased it from them via email receipt.

They sent me the wrong product and refused to make it right.This company is a scam!

Terrible company.Sent me a damaged bedroom set.

Totally unresponsive.

Filed a chargeback with my credit card company.Save yourself.

comments