Reply by 1stopbedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Today’s furniture is made with manufactured wood products held together with resins and glues and painted with plastics, and synthetic fabrics coated with high-performance finishes that resist stains and retards fires. As per the manufacture’s specifications the smell can takes 30-45 days to reside if the furniture was just delivered fresh from the factory. I have went ahead and requested that the manufacture update their catalog and description to better represent the product listed. We hope you will accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with our company.
Author's

Bedroom set was delivered on 12/18/2016, there extremely strong smell that filled the room, as if it was recently stained but dry to the touch.My daughter slept in the room and had a headache for two days.

The smell is also coming from the inside of the drawers. It has diminished some, but I still cannot use the bedroom, I was informed they would send someone to pick up the set, the first apt. was cancelled the second they sent a furniture repairman to my home, who said the smell is coming from the dresser with mirror. They have done nothing to handle this, I am in the process of disputing with my credit card.

I would say stay away from this company.Or thoroughly inspect when delivered.

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?