Reply by 1StopBedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. I went ahead and issued you a full refund for the mattress back to your original payment method. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's
2.4
Style and Design

I waited a month for my Furniture. When I finally get it.

The King Size Pillow Top Mattress is the worst quality I have ever seen. You cant lay on it without a hole forming underneath you. And this has happened with even a small child. I have emailed and called and have gotten no response.

I want my Money back so that I can buy a better mattress. I am sleeping on an air mattress until I can get this resolved. I have emailed the CEO as requested. But I am not to hopeful since everyone else in this company seems to ignore you.

Oh and the directions say you have to send the product back? How are you suppose to do that when the delivery company took the box away? Most companies say donate to a charity. And just refund you.

If I am expected to return this huge mattress there is going to be some issues with that.

I am disabled. Someone, please HELP!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Are ignoring my issue.