Reply by 1StopBedrooms

My sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I assure you this isn’t a typical situation. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Customers are normally notified immediately in the event an order is on nationwide backorder from the manufacturer. Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. I'm currently showing that your order has already been delivered to your home and everything was ok with the replacements. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Author's
Style and Design

I've tried numerous times to contact this company and is put on hold for more than 30 minutes and still can't get through. This company is horrible and customer service is the worst.

Their site does not give you updated information on the shipping progress. All I want is my furniture or my money put back on my credit card.

Product or Service Mentioned: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.