Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the poor service that you were subjected to. We have reached out to the delivery carrier and addressed the issue of the way your order was handled. I can assure you that is not our usual level of service. While we do not want to resort to making excuses for the incompetence of one of our staff members, the holiday season has seen a lot of them overwhelmed with the amount of work that they have been assigned. However, we admit that this was no reason for you to be subjected to bad service from our end. We have taken measures to ensure that a similar incident does not transpire in the future, and we assure you that your account will be kept at a priority. Please accept our sincerest apologies once again.
Author's
Brunswick County, North Carolina

I purchased my furniture order on 7/19/16, and to this day I still don't have my furniture.I have been given the run around by everyone except for a gentleman named Jeff at 1stopbedrooms.

They shipped my order to the wrong warehouse (Georgia) I'm in NC. Then I was told they didn't ship it out at all that it was missing a piece. I guess that was lie number 3 since my notifications show it was shipped on 8/3. I've paid several payments and still have nothing.

I received a call yesterday from a delivery company in NC, a few hours from where I live. Still wasn't shipped to the Wilmington warehouse like I was told at first. Now they tell me they have all my furniture but delivery won't be for up to 2 weeks. Beware of this company!!!!!

This is what happens when they say it's free White glove delivery. Basically means they will get it to you whenever they want to. I was also told that they have to wait to accumulate enough orders for a state in order to have a bulk shipping order sent out. I was never once told that until the very last conversation with someone at 1stopbedrooms.

They don't call you back or respond to emails.

1 response that was real and the others were automated messages.Don't buy from here.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Major delivery problems and customer service .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: I still dont have my furniture.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?

Comments

Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States #1314587

Its been 6 weeks when I order my bedroom set and still NO Furniture.They said it will be delivery to my white glove delivery company today.

The website under shipping policy said 4-6 weeks for delivery. They don't stand behind their shipping policy or I would have gotten my bedroom set by now. I told the customer service department and email 1stopbedroom that If I don't have my bedroom set by the end of the week, I don't want it anymore. I will cancel and dispute charges on my credit card for not receiving my items within the 4-6 weeks time frame and they will NOT charge me 30 percent restocking fee on items I never received.

1stopbedrooms need to stand by their shipping policy and need to work with better white glove delivery companies. They work with the worst ( cheapest) white glove delivery companies and that can be a nightmare too.

Not only you dealing with one company, you are dealing with two company trying to get your stuff.I would pay extra cash to get my bedroom set delivery by a white glove company that cares.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1228936

I've been having a very similar experience. Ordered a couch 2 1/2 months ago and every time I call they tell me delivery has been delayed again, each time for a different reason. I'm losing faith that I will ever receive my order...

to Anonymous #1235603

So true... It's everyone has this problem

comments