Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the poor service that you were subjected to. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority” Under normal circumstances we make sure inspect all furniture orders that are dropped off to the warehouse from the manufacturer. In the event an item is damaged unfortunately we will have to order a replacement which is subject the manufacturers’ inventory. The set you had purchased was in fact a discontinued model where the mirror was on a special 6 month back order from the factory At the present time I'm showing your order has been resolved with our claims department. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. Once again please accept my sincere apologies.
Author's

Ordered bedroom suit and was delivered within the time frame I was told it would take (roughly 4-5 weeks).But, the dresser mirror did not make it but was told it would be another 4-5 weeks.

Granted, this order was placed originally in Febuary and it is now August today and still have not seen the dresser mirror. I have called them at least 7 or 8 times to find out what's going on but I continue to get the same answer, "sorry sir but it's out of our hands and we can refund you the money if you'd like".

Of course, I don't want the refund because I want the matching dresser mirror.Anyway, don't know what's going on here but it's certainly not good customer service.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?