Reply by 1stopbedrooms

It has been brought to my attention that your order was not delivered to you on time. We like to convey our sincere apology for not delivering your order on time. The manufacture was experience delays with their containers, which resulted in incorrect delivery dates promised to us. Know that you are important to us, and hearing that our service was less than optimal for you, we feel awful and are terribly sorry. We regret that we failed to deliver your product to you on time; as it’s not the norm at our company, this is absolutely unacceptable. We appreciate your business and will make every effort to ensure all deliveries are as quick as possible.
Author's
Style and Design

I ordered a bedroom set well over 3 months ago. Well after the first 4 weeks of not hearing anything I call them. I politely explain I'm a customer that bought some furniture and haven't heard anything about it being delivered and wanted to check in. They said that it would be to me the following Friday. I said awesome and I moved on.....3 weeks later I call back cause it was never delivered. They give some excuse and tell me it'll be delivered the following week. Another 2 weeks go by I call and ask to speak to the manager cause I STILL haven't received my furniture. I speak to a gentleman there who tells me he is very sorry and he will be handling my order and not to worry. He put me on hold called the warehouse of delivery to see what's going on. He then tells me there where some issues with the bedroom set and he will call me the next day with when it will be delivered......still i hear nothing and YET ANOTHER 2 WEEKS GO BY at about this time I was very upset as I had been lied to over and over again. I told them to cancel the order and that I wanted a refund. He called the warehouse and said we can have it their tomorrow....

I told him that because of his complete disregard for customer service, being lied to over and over again and the fact that NOT ONCE did they call me to let me know what was going on and that I had to call them every single time to figure out what was happening that I no longer needed the bedroom set as I had found a different one. He became angered and proceeded to tell me that I was just not patient enough and it's my fault for not waiting long enough.

Excuse me dude!?. I'm not patient enough are you out of your mind!?. I could have gone to Ashley Furniture or anywhere else and had it all by the end of that week. Instead i chose you people to give my business to!. I called you on 4 separate occasions and EVERY SINGLE TIME I was lied to by you and your representatives!. You couldn't be bothered to call me one time to let me know the status!. He then told me I had to call affirm to get the refund as that's who I took the loan out with. Well they have been back and forth trying to tell me it's going to be a 700$ restocking fee.....FOR SOMETHING I NEVER GOT!! ARE YOU CRAZY!?. It is now September 18th...I ordered this at the end of May. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!! I am still trying to get my money back for a loan for furniture that I never got!. Im really close to getting a lawyer involved in this.

This was supposed to be a gift to my girlfriend THANKS FOR RUINING IT!.

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?