Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. When checking out online you are presented with a field to enter in your email address to receive order update. Occasionally a customer can enter in the wrong email which will cause any future updated to be emailed to you. Most of our customers receive their order within the average time frame of 3-4 weeks. Orders can take a maximum of 4 - 6 weeks from the date the order is placed which is stated in our policy at the time of checkout. We have implemented our 5 step process which is sent via email to a customer after placing an order in which the following steps are taking after placing an order.
1. Order is placed with the main warehouse.
2. Freight carrier transports your order from the main warehouse to the local delivery carrier in your area.
3. Local delivery carrier will attempt to contact the customer to set up a date and time via phone or email.
4. Delivery carrier will bring your furniture to your home.
Please accept my sincere apologies.

Author's

Their staff had been screwing with me for weeks.Took my money won't send me my stuff I've ordered it the times now they never send it won't send me confirmation email.

They change the prices on the phone tried to jack up prices and tried to tell me spoof was 100 now and both items went up almost half.I'm going to call a lawyer and the bbb and the att surgeon general they are s total joke thieves won't give me back my money won't let me have anything for it

Review about: 1stopbedrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?