Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the damaged bedroom room set that was delivered and we understand your frustration. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. There is no charge to you to have damaged products fixed or replaced which is stated in our policy. The 30% restocking fee is only applied if the customer refuses to give us the opportunity to remedy the damage or defect issue. If the customer does not allow 1stopbedrooms to send a replacement or repair it and would rather cancel the order then let us remedy the problem, customer will be required to pay a 30% restocking fee and actual shipping charges. We hope you will accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with our company.
Author's

My daughter is a single mother of 2 young children 2 and 4.She bought a bedroom set $2000.00 from 1 stop.

It was nothing like the pictures on the site. It is extremely cheaply made. It arrived in shables. My daughter called immediately.

What she was told was completely outrageous. She wasn't allowed to refuse it, and they are demanding her to put it together. How do you put something together that is all broken up? After she accepted it because she was told she had to, they told her she could ship it back but would have to pay over $600.00 for shipping and handling.

If she sends it back she will end with with $500.00 of the $2000.00 she gave them.

What kind of company takes advantage of single mothers and not back their products??I will tell you who, 1 TOP BEDROOMS, that's who.

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?