Reply by 1stopbedrooms

Thank you for your comments. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not a usual occurrence at our business. I have personally reached out to our delivery carrier regarding your experience and will help remedy the situation to prevent this from happening to any future customer. As per our damaged order, there is no charge to you to have damaged products fixed or replaced. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Author's
Style and Design

I ordered jenna place secrional at cmas aaid 4 to 6 wjs.Aftrr many calls to see eta they said this past saturday then called friday.

The drivers tried on saturday to deliver but dark so i refused and after reading there risiciuolus return polcy i dontt trust anythingThe guys eolled up with a budget teuck and after a while said oh one piece short they had no isea what to do and company was xlosed it was aftrr 6. Oh and closed saturday and sunday. The ao caled white flove delivery is a joke no such. I emailed them.

The email was from a suoercusor basically nonsense so i called all morning they r clised dianlly called at noon got jeffrey g. Who was a ***. I said i want my stuff or full refund. I advised they were xlosed fri afternoon sat and sun he said were not open 24 7 like 711.

Never again dont order from them.Im disputing charges.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with 1stopbedrooms?